Saturday, December 1, 2012

The first report from our charming "quinea-pig" Klaudia:


Hallo my dears!

I am the girl called here Klaudia, I hope you understand why I hide my identity and use the other name. But if I get married in the end, I will tell you my real name, promise. Zana and Oksana proposed me this "Flower game". At the beginning I didn't believe, this could work out, but I thought, I have nothing to loose. So I went to the flower shop. 


The girls told me, that flowers should be red, but in flower shop they didn't have red flowers and I had to satisfy myself with the pink ones.

I came back home and put the vase with flowers in certain place. In 15-20 min an admirer called me, I was very much surprised and astonished! Two hours later called second one, the guy I've met  a couple of weeks ago, I am not sure, but maybe something will come out of this.

I encourage everyone and recommend you this Flower of Romance Activation!

Now I have to go, because I'm having a date (with the first one) and we are going now to cinema!

Klaudia



The original Klaudia's letter is here:


Witam serdecznie ! 
   To ja jestem tą dziewczyną ( Klaudia) , mam  nadzieje na zrozumienie, że  ukrywam się pod pseudonimem ;) . Ale jak już dojdzie do ślubu , to obiecuje że się ujawnię.  Żanna  i Oksana zaproponowaly mi tę ''zabawę'' z kwiatkami. Ja na początku  nie wierzyłam w taki obrót spraw, ale pomyślałam że przecież  i tak nic nie tracę. Więc wybrałam się w określonym dniu i godzinie  po kwiaty do kwiaciarni. 
   Dziewczyny mi powiedziały że kwiaty mają być czerwone, ale akurat nie było i musiałam zadowolić się różowymi. 
   Wróciłam i wstawiłam kwiaty, dosłownie za 15-20 minut telefon od adoratora, bardzo się zdziwiłam i byłam mocno zaskoczona. A za 2 godziny odezwał się jeszcze jeden adorator, chłopak którego poznałam kilka tygodni temu , nie wiem ale może z tego coś będzie.
 Bardzo wszystkich zachęcam i polecam aktywacje Kwiecia Brzoskwini!
   A teraz już muszę lecieć, bo umówiłam się z nim ( z tym pierwszym) na  randkę i właśnie teraz się wybieram z nim do kina !

Klaudia

No comments:

Post a Comment